Destination weddings in Riviera Maya, Mexico are like no other. Exchanging vows in this tropical wonderland where even the smallest details are tended to with care ensures your special day is flawless and fabulous.
At Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, you’ll find an idyllic oasis that will make all of your dreams come true. When you celebrate at this beachfront resort, you can expect:
- Romantic wedding packages
- Elegant accommodations with high-end amenities
- Gourmet dining options and top-shelf drinks
- Wellness programs, daily activities, and nightly entertainment
- And much more!
Get expert advice from a Destination Wedding Specialist today >>
More information on weddings at Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita
Weddings & Romance
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita offers picturesque venues, professional wedding coordinators, and expertly designed wedding packages to meet your every wish.
Here’s a look at the wedding packages offered:
Gift of Love Wedding Package
This complimentary package includes:
- Room upgrade for the couple
- Unpacking service and preparation of wedding day attire
- Symbolic ceremony
- Bouquet(s) and/or boutonniere(s) for wedding couple
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine toast
- Nightly romantic turn down service for the couple
- Complimentary anniversary nights
The Art of Love Wedding Package
In addition to the amenities in the complimentary package, The Art of Love package also includes:
- Specialty spa basket in your room on arrival
- Wedding menu tasting for the couple the day before the wedding
- Delivery of your “welcome bags” to guest rooms
- Specialty couple’s massage for 50 minutes
- Rehearsal dinner at one of the resort’s restaurants
- Choice of violinist or guitarist for ceremony
- Private cocktail hour
- Private dinner reception
- DJ package
- Private dinner for the couple one night during your stay
- 10% off spa treatments
Lasting Impression Wedding Package
For the ultimate in memory making and high-end luxury, you can book the Impression™ Club suites for a minimum of four nights. The resort will then treat you and your guests to an unforgettable stay. Your Lasting Impression wedding includes:
- Welcome cocktail party
- Rehearsal dinner
- Preparation of your wedding day attire
- Sparkling wine, beer, or cocktails and light snacks for the wedding parties while getting ready
- Choice of ceremony locations: beach, rooftop terrace, garden, or ballroom
- White-linen covered chairs for guests
- Service of judge, minister, or shaman
- Wedding reception
- Private bar with tender during the reception
- Day-after brunch
- Plus so much more!
The resort features 100 oceanfront suites with beautifully appointed décor and artwork. Private terraces and sitting rooms offer maximum space while amenities like in-suite dining, aromatherapy pillows, concierge service, mini bar, and more invite you to delight in luxury.
Remember the Impression™ Club? This exclusive section of the resort welcomes you to an enhanced experience. Book your stay in one of their elegant suites featuring a private pool, furnished terrace, butler service, dining and living room areas, outdoor shower, and more. You’ll have access to upgraded amenities, a personal chef, infinity pool, and Bali beds on the beach.
RELATED: Best Venues for a Beach Wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico
Restaurants & Bars
Enjoy reservation-free dining at Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita. Dig into grilled favorites, Mexican-inspired cuisine, or sushi to fill your appetite. Plus, top-shelf beverages are unlimited at Hippo’s Pool Bar or the Library Bar.
Impression™ Club restaurants, Chef’s Table and Dragons, serve delicious Asian fusion and Mexican cuisine. Guests will also enjoy refreshing drinks and billiards at La Bonita Bar or the relaxed vibe at Elefante Lounge.
Activities & Amenities
Water sports, wine tastings, a fitness center, and more guarantee a good time for all. The Cancun Country Club El Tinto Golf Course is nearby and offers guests complimentary greens fees. You can also explore the local area with offsite excursions like scuba diving and catamaran tours (remember these may come at an additional cost).
When it’s time to relax and rejuvenate, visit the award-winning Thalasso Center & Spa. Indulge in thalassotherapy treatments, experience a Temazcal ceremony, or simply ease into a massage. You’ll also find body wraps, meditation, acupuncture, Mayan healing practices, and much more.
Let’s recap weddings at Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita
Escape to Mexico for your beautiful destination wedding at Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita. You’ll be floating on cloud nine the moment you arrive and long after you get home – that’s how magical your experience will be!
Ready to start planning your destination wedding? Contact us today >>