Planning a destination wedding in Punta Cana means having the best of everything. Just picture the natural beauty of tall palm trees, white sand, and crystal-clear water; it makes a postcard-worthy backdrop for your ceremony and reception.
This picture-perfect vision collides with the luxury of Punta Cana wedding resorts to create the all-inclusive destination wedding of your dreams. Discover some of the best venues to say “I do” on this quintessential Caribbean island:
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Palace Resort, Spa & Casino
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa
Punta Cana Destination Weddings at Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts
Whether you’re looking for a sunset ceremony on the beach, a private garden gazebo or sweet seaside reception, the Palladium Hotels & Resorts complex in Punta Cana has you covered (literally – a lavish ballroom is ready to host an indoor celebration in the case of inclement weather). Here’s what you can expect when planning a destination wedding at Palladium Hotels & Resorts in Punta Cana.
Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa
If you’re having a destination wedding at the Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa, your guests won’t have to leave their room to capture the gorgeous views of Punta Cana. There are multiple room categories to choose from with lavish amenities and island views from every angle. Several pristine pools rest onsite, including an exclusive adults pool and a water park for children. Your guests will never be bored with endless activities on hand for everyone to enjoy, including beach volleyball, archery, mini golf and more. At night, you can look forward to gourmet cuisine and top-shelf beverages at your choice of eight a la carte restaurants and 13 bars.
Before or after the big day, treat yourself to a day at Zentropia Palladium Spa & Wellness. Pair your spa treatment with a relaxing pedicure, and then enjoy room service for an exquisite escape from the pre- or post-wedding hustle and bustle.
Grand Palladium Palace Resort, Spa & Casino
Wedding guests of all ages will be greeted with tropical surroundings when they attend your destination wedding at Grand Palladium Palace Resort, Spa & Casino. Six pools onsite and over one-half mile of white-sand beach will satisfy whatever mood you’re in – from sipping cocktails at the swim-up bar to diving into exciting watersports.
If you’re interested in booking a group excursion for your guests, we recommend a sunset catamaran sail, glass-bottom boat tour, snorkeling on Isla Catalina or a high-seas fishing expedition!
When it’s time to refuel, enjoy one of the many restaurants and treat your tastebuds to gourmet cuisine from around the globe. Room service is also available whenever you need a night to relax in your oversized suite.
Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa
Large wedding groups can take advantage of connecting suites at Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa, along with many other amenities to make them feel right at home. Extra features such as the hydro massage bath tub, mini bar and balcony provide an extra level of comfort.
Guests will have shared access to the other Palladium Hotels & Resorts in the Bavaro Beach complex, as well as their own eight a la carte restaurants, five show cooking restaurants and 25 bars.
Children will never be bored with daily games and activities, as well as access to a teen’s club, mini club and baby club, so no matter their age, nonstop fun will be at their fingertips.
All-inclusive Wedding Packages in Punta Cana
Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts has partnered with Karen Bussen to curate a collection of stunning wedding packages, all with the basics and extras you need for a dream beach celebration.
Take a look at the six Punta Cana wedding collections to start planning your big day details:
- The Timeless package brings together Lilies, pearls, and crystals for a modern spin on classic pieces while fitting your wedding color palette. Inclusions are curtains and draping, floral arrangements and flowers for the bride and groom, a choice between garden or Tiffany chairs, chair decorations, a signing table, and a two-tier wedding cake.
- Love Birds is an affordable wedding package that keeps it simple without skimping on style. The package includes a wedding coordinator, officiant, and sound system. Assigned wedding scenery and special love birds flowers for the bride and groom help make the wedding one of a kind. After the ceremony, the couple enjoys a sparkling toast, one tier wedding cake, dinner, access to the hydrotherapy Area at Zentropia Palladium Spa & Wellness, room upgrades, spa discounts, and more!
- For the bridal couple that wants to be creative, The Palladium With Love package allows you to customize simply and affordably. You’ll start with two tropical floral arrangements, a signing table arrangement, palladium with love personal flowers, garden chairs, and a two-tiered wedding cake for you to style as your imagination allows.
- If you want to feel the sand between your toes as you say “I do”, the Waves of Love package is for you. Guests and the couple will enjoy sheer curtains or draping, baby’s breath aisle markers, beach-themed garland and aisle decor. The happy couple receives waves of love flowers, garden or Tiffany chairs for guests, chair decor and a two-tiered wedding cake.
- Evermore is all about Ivy and orchids. These flowers will adorn your wedding area in either white or fuchsia. Your signing table will also have a bird cage and blossom arrangement. The bride and groom will receive flowers as well. Choose from garden or Tiffany chairs with decorations. Lastly, you’ll enjoy a delicious, two-tiered wedding cake.
- If you love the timeless details, this vintage-inspired package is what you’ve always dreamed of for your wedding. You and your guests will arrive to view a sheer curtain or draping, vintage-inspired rose arrangements and centerpieces for the signing table and dinner table, Bliss in Bloom couple flowers, garden or Tiffany chairs, chair decorations, and a two-tiered wedding cake.
Your Punta Cana destination wedding will be a memorable experience for you and your loved ones. All ages, styles, and tastes have something fun, luxurious, peaceful, and flavorful to indulge in. Plus, who can resist the wedding you’ve always dreamed of with everything in one place (at an affordable price!)?
Book your Punta Cana destination wedding today
Our Certified Destination Wedding Specialists are ready to provide you with a free quote and planning services from A-Z. Contact us today to get started!