Sure, you’ve likely been eyeing some beach resorts for a number of worthy reasons. Maybe you’ve always wanted to learn to kite surf or can’t wait to explore ruins or try local cuisine. Still, it never hurts to have a killer view too. Your Instagram feed and the dropped jaws of your jealous friends will be worth it. Here’s a roundup of five locations that wow.
5. Sandals Royal Caribbean – Offshore Island: Set along a pristine stretch of Montego Bay, Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort feels worlds away. This small private island is the perfect destination for holing up under a thatched-roof cabana, snorkeling in the shallow and warm waters, or taking a romantic stroll along a deserted beach.
4. Gran Caribe Real – Catholic Chapel: Within walking distance of Cancun’s happening hotel zone, this pretty Catholic chapel is subdued and set against the stunning turquoise waters. Its glass-paned walls mean 360-degree views as you exchange vows.
3. Hard Rock Vallarta – Sunset Beach: Like its name suggests, Sunset Beach is the perfect destination to take in the marmalade and pink sunset skies of Puerto Vallarta. It’s a dreamy backdrop for exchanging vows or taking a late afternoon stroll along the water.
2. Blue Diamond Riviera Maya – The Pier: Who says a bridal isle has to be through a church? The luxurious Blue Diamond Riviera Maya’s pier offers a spectacular runway for waterfront nuptials, perfect for making a statement and ensuring great wedding-day photos.
1. Beach Palace – Sky Terrace: It’s not uncommon to feel on top of the world on your wedding day. Beach Palace takes that feeling quite literally when you marry on their Sky Terrace, with sweeping views of the ocean from every angle.
For more information on choosing a wow-worthy destination, we encourage you to browse our gallery for inspiration and get in touch with your Certified Destination Wedding Specialist for details.