Sorting through the bevy of romantic all-inclusive resorts options for a dream wedding or honeymoon is in many ways like filtering through the dating pool. You think you know what you’re looking for, but then quickly realize that finding ‘the right one’ isn’t as easy as it looks on paper. Particularly for such a monumental, romantic occasion, you want to be sure that you have found the best fit. (We’re talking about the resort of course, since you’ve already found your better half.) Allow us to suggest some perfect options for your romantic, all-inclusive getaway.
1. Couples Swept Away – Negril, Jamaica. If R&R is in order for your romantic celebration or honeymoon, consider this intimate, couples-only resort. Nestled along Jamaica’s stunning Westmoreland coast, you can expect jaw-dropping views from the Ocean Verandah Suite. For spa connoisseurs, the chic Buddha plunge pool and the signature eucalyptus steam room will help you unwind and connect to each other.
2. El Dorado Seaside Suites – Riviera Maya, Mexico. For boutique-hotel lovers, El Dorado Seaside Suites will certainly impress. With a spa designed around the Mayan principles of balance among the elements, this chic, adults-only property offers rejuvenating romantic experiences for couples, including moonlit massages on the beach. Or, cozy up in the Jacuzzi Junior Suite, where you will find a personal plunge pool and a shared lazy river leading to a swim-up bar.
3. Excellence Playa Mujeres – Cancun, Mexico. This chic and romantic adults-only resort is part of a private community that boasts an inland marina and a spectacular Greg Norman signature golf course right on the Caribbean. The resort is also home to a world-class spa, which offers hydrotherapy circuits, Roman caldariums and authentic Swedish saunas. After a day spent unwinding on the soft mesh hammocks hanging above the pool, you can enjoy the sweeping Caribbean views from the hot tub of the two-story Rooftop Terrace Suite.
4. IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Paraiso – Riviera Maya, Mexico. Part of IBEROSTAR’s luxurious Grand Collection, this adults-only resort has extravagant architecture and a signature European flare. Known for its opulent marbled rooms and lush interior gardens, this resort features a saltwater pool and romantic spa with signature Temazcal treatments for couples.
5. Royal Hideaway Playacar – Riviera Maya, Mexico. A short walk from the popular 5th avenue shops in Playa del Carmen, the resort is also known for its luxurious beach beds and cabanas—perfect for snuggling oceanside. In addition to their fabulous stretch of sand, Royal Hideaway Playacar has plenty of nightly entertainment options and unique dining experiences. Be sure to try the Chef’s Table Experience, a gourmet tasting of 12+ courses with impeccable wine selections in an intimate, romantic room.
6. Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa – Antigua. If getting in the mood means top-notch service and not lifting so much as a finger on your trip, then this Sandals Resort and Spa property might be right for you. When you book a room in one of the stylish Caribbean Butler Rondoval Suites, you will be shamelessly pampered and have your every need attended to. Whether it’s unpacking your suitcase or tracking down your favorite tropical drink and arranging for candlelit dining, the butlers assure that all you have to focus on is one another.
If you’d like more information on any of these properties, we encourage you to learn more about how you can start planning your dream romantic getaway.