Offering warmth and sunshine all year-round, the sunshine state gives visitors the chance to experience the beautiful natural surroundings and discover how your dream destination wedding can come to life.
Florida provides something for everyone when it comes to adventure, relaxation and, of course, romance. The peninsula is home to many beaches, natural parks, cityscapes and more, all which offer the perfect venue for your dream destination wedding. Whether you’re looking for an escape to an adults-only oasis or the convenience of family-friendly amenities, Florida has the perfect resort for you.
With hundreds of miles of beaches to explore, Florida offers a diverse atmosphere from the panhandle to the Keys. To the north, Jacksonville provides a metropolitan feel with its beautiful skyline making for a picture-perfect ceremony backdrop. Heading to the land of magic, Orlando is a great locale for families looking for fun activities and adventures day-in and day-out. For those seeking relaxation and romance, head to any one of the southernmost beaches in Miami or Key West and say your “I do’s” while taking in a gorgeous sunset. Florida is here to cater to your every wish and help make your dream wedding a reality!
FAMILY FRIENDLY FUN:
- Take advantage of special Disney benefits, including Extra Magic Hours in theme parks, FastPass+, on-site character dining and more when you stay at Walt Disney World’s Swan Hotel.
- Spend the day at any of the pristine stretches of sand in Fort Lauderdale, which are continuously certified as Blue Wave Beaches by the Clean Beach Council.
- Visit the Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, located along the beach. It offers nature trails, picnicking areas, canoeing and more.
ADULTS ONLY ROMANCE:
- Hit the town in Fort Lauderdale and put on your salsa shoes for a Latin-inspired fiesta. The fun doesn’t stop if you continue to follow the sound of heart-pumping music outside of the bars!
- Pamper yourself with a day at the world-class spa at Eden Roc Miami Beach. Choose from an assortment of treatments including unique aromatherapy sessions and more.
- Travel off the beaten path and have a private picnic at any of Orlando’s wildlife parks. Take time to yourselves and enjoy the natural surroundings away from the hustle and bustle.